Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
The Sumatran Elephant striped sock. A partnership between Critically Endangered Socks X WWF. By purchasing these socks, you’re helping WWF protect Sumatran elephants by reducing the risk of human-elephant conflict and conserving their rainforest habitat.
- 85% GOTS certified organic cotton, 10% polyester, 5% spandex
- Each pair is packaged in a bespoke recyclable cardboard box
- Model is 5'7 wearing a size small
- Includes recycled fact sheet
- Small = UK 4-7, EU 36 - 41, US 6-9
- Large = UK 8-12, EU 42 - 47, US 9-13
Style that does more:
- 10% of the sale price will go directly to the WWF.
- We help the World Land Trust protect 20 metres squared of rainforest with this purchase.
FREE UK SHIPPING ON 2 PAIRS PLUS